- Cooling Agent WS-23，The traditional coolants like menthol, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil have the advantages of fast eruption and strong stimulation of cool feeling. But meanwhile,they have the disadvantages of very strong characteristic smell, which is easy to volatilize at high temperature and contains bitter taste at high dosages.
- Now our cooling agent ws-23 can satisfy customer’s demands, it have strong cool feeling, non-peppermint, characteristic smell and no high volatility.
Cooling Agent WS-23 Advantages:
- Cooling Agent WS-23,Continuous and long lasting cooling and refreshing effect, having no hot, harsh and stinging sensation of Menthol and/or Peppermint.
- Heat-Resistance: Heating under 200oC will not reduce the cooling effect, suitable to use on baking and other high temperature heating process.
- Its cooling intensity can maintain 15-30 minutes, enriching the refreshing of product and having no burning pain, stabbing and numbness, it’s cooler than traditional Menthol product.
- Low dosage: 30-100 mg/kg dosage will give good cooling effect.
- Excellent compatibility with other flavors, it can enhance the effect of the flavors. It also can be combined using with other cooling agents.
Cooling Agent WS-23 Applications:
- Daily use products: toothpaste, oral products, Air Freshener, skin cream, shaving cream, shampoo, sunscreen, shower cream.
- Food products: confectionery products, chocolate, dairy produce, beer, distilled spirit, beverage,Chewing Gum
- Medicine: linctus, diminish inflammation ointment, dyspepsia, antipruritic, liniment, oral cavity acesodyne, heatstroke pill.
- Others: cigarette, filter tip and other tobacco, it also can be used for driving insects.
Cooling Agent WS-23 Usage:
- Soluble in Ethanol/PG firstly, then adding water solution.
- Or dissolved in flavors firstly, then added into your products.
- Mixed with dementholized peppermint oil can increase the fragrance signally.
- Q1: Could you provide free sample for test?
A1: We can provide you free sample for test, and you only need to pay the delivery cost.
- Q2: Which payment terms do you accept?
A2: PayPal, T/T, West Union, Bank Transfer, etc.
- Q3: What’s about the MOQ ?
A3: It depends on different products. Usually our MOQ is 5kg.
- Q4: What’s the delivery lead time?
A4: We will make delivery within 5-8 days after receiving payment.
- Q5: What about the delivery port?
A5: Main ports in China are available.