- Angelica Dahurica Extract is a good remedy for colds, coughs, pleurisy, wind, colic, rheumatism and diseases of the urinary organs, and it is generally used as a stimulating expectorant, combined with other expectorants the action of which is facilitated, and to a large extent diffused, through the whole of the pulmonary region. It is also a useful agent for feverish conditions, acting as a diaphoretic.
- 1 Natural Radix Angelicae Dahuricae Extract , also known as simply angelica extract, is an herbal supplement used for various ailments. Derived from the root of the aromatic herb, Chinese angelica, it has been used for a digestive tonic, gynecological disorders, and many other conditions. Also a flavoring agent in some foods, it is most commonly used and sold as a light yellow powder.
2 Popularly referred to as dong quai, Natural Radix Angelicae Dahuricae Extract is most often used in treating menstrual disorders and pain. Postmenopausal symptoms, menstrual discomfort, backaches, and other effects of the menstrual cycle may be alleviated through the use of the remedy. Some claim that when used as a premenstrual tonic, dong quai can help regulate hormones. It can also be used in treating headaches.
3 Several medical tests have been conducted on dang gui. Though many of these studies have yielded inconclusive results, some largely indicate that the supplement can be used in treating many different sicknesses. Angelica extract may wield healing power as an analgesic, sedative, diuretic, cardiotonic, muscle relaxant, and anti-inflammatory agent. It also exhibits qualities that could make it ideal in protecting the liver and heart.
4 Natural Radix Angelicae Dahuricae Extract ,The herb has been used pharmacologically for several different minor ailments. Mild colds, coughs, and hay fever have been alleviated with dong quai. Several more serious conditions, such as osteoporosis and asthma, may be treated with the remedy as well. As a digestive aid, many assert that angelica extract improves appetite.
- 1. Dilating coronary artery, improving myocardial blood and decreasing myocardium oxygen consumption, thus preventing ischemic heart disease.
2. Inhibiting thyroid peroxidase, anticancer and antibacterial.
3. Decreasing blood lipid, inhibiting platelet aggregation and spasmolysis
4. Scavenging free radicals and enhancing the immunity.