Collagen Peptide Description:
- Collagen Peptide is the primary structural protein found in the connective tissues in the body, including the skin, bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. But with aging, peoples own collagen is losing gradually, we need to reinforce and keep health according to absorption from man-made collagen. Collagen can be extracted from Skin or Gristle of fresh Marine fish, Bovine, Porcine, and Chicken, in the form of powder, so it is very edible. Take different techniques, there are Hydrolyzed Collagen, Active Collagen, Collagen Peptide, Geltin and so on.
- Collagen is extracted completely from fresh fish scales and fish skins. The fish collagen finds wide applications in health Food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
- 1. protect the skin, make the skin flexible.
- 2.can protect eye, make cornea transparent.
- 3.make bones hard and flexible, not loose fragile.
- 4.promote muscle cell connection and make it flexible and gloss.
- 5.protect and strengthen viscera.
- 6.also has other important functions: Improve immune, inhibite cancer cells, activate cells function, hemostasis, activate muscles, treat arthritis and pain, prevent skin aging, eliminate wrinkles.
- 1.Collagen can be used as healthy foods; it can prevent cardiovascular disease.
- 2.Collagen can serve as a calcium food.
- 3.can be used as food additives.
- 4.widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy products, candy, cakes and so on.
- 5.be used for special populations (Menopausal women).
- 6.used as food packaging materials.