Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10 or ubiquinone 10, is a quinonoid compound extracted through microbial fermentation. It is a 1,4-benzoquinone, where Q refers to the quinone chemical group and 10 refers to the number of isoprenyl chemical subunits in its tail.
CoQ10 is yellow or organge color liposoluble powder, odorless, easy to be decomposed in light. CoQ10 powder helps make adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is involved in energy transfer within cells. It also serves as an antioxidant and protect cells from oxidative damage.
There are several potential health benefits of coenzyme q10 powder.
1. It may reduce oxidative damage and improve heart function;
2. It may improve sperm count, quality, activity and concentration for male, and increase egg quality and quantity for female, thus improve fertility;
3. It can provide anti-aging effects and keep your skin young and moist, increase energy production in skin cells, and decrease the depth of wrinkles;
4. It has anti-fatigue property, and it can increase power and muscle function, which can finally improve exercise performance;
5. CoQ10 has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and regulate blood sugar levels;
6. It can promote cell health and cellular energy production, indirectly, it may reduce the risk of cancer;
7. CoQ10 can improve mitochondrial function, and generate more energy in brain cells, then it may improve memory and cognition.
8. It helps improve immunity.
1.Coenzyme Q10 is used by cells to produce energy needed for cell growth and maintenance.
2.Coenzyme Q10 is also used by the body as an antioxidant in cosmetics.
3.As drugs for treatment of disease of lungs and heart.
4.Coenzyme Q10 is preventive for cancer, diabetes, parkinsonism etc.
5.Coenzyme Q10 is also good additive for healthcare foods.