- Chlorophyll is any of several closely related green pigments found in cyanobacteria and the chloroplasts of algae and plants. is essential in photosynthesis, allowing plants to absorb energy from light.
- absorbs light most strongly in the blue portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, followed by the red portion. Conversely, it is a poor absorber of green , near-green portions of the spectrum, which it reflects.producing the green color of -containing tissues. molecules are specifically arranged in , around photosystems, that are embedded in the thylakoid membranes of chloroplasts. Two types of exist in the photosystems of green plants: chlorophyll a and b.
- Fristly It has superior coloring strength and good stabilization in neutral and alkali solutions.
- Sencondly has strong antibacterial action, which makes it useful in surgeries, ulcerative carcinoma, acute rhinitis and rhinosinusitis, chronic ear infections, inflammations, etc.
- Thridly It clears up odors of putrefaction effectively. It’s is the active ingredient in a number of internally-taken preparations intended to reduce odors associated with incontinence, colostomies and similar procedures, as well as body odor in general.
- Cancer prevention.
- Liver Protection,fastening healing of stomach ulcers and intestine ulcers.
- has superior coloring strength and good stabilization in neutral and alkali solutions.
7.The active ingredient in a number of internally-taken preparations intended to reduce odors associated with incontinence, colostomies and similar procedures, as well as body odor in general.
- Pharmaceutical stuff, chlorophyll can be used for liver protection and other disease.
- Food pigment, chlorophyll is widely used in cakes, beverages, sweets, ice-cream, etc.
- Daily-use chemical raw material, used in green toothpaste and cosmetics.
- registered as a food additive , and its E numberis E140. Chefs use chlorophyll to color a variety of foods and beverages green, such as pasta and absinthe. Chlorophyll is not soluble in water, and it is first mixed with a small quantity of vegetable oilto obtain the desired solution.